Staff Certification Explanations
Certifications For Britt, Tom and Bill
MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credential is the premier certification of professionals who analyze business requirements and design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows 2000 platform and Microsoft Windows Server System. Implementation responsibilities include installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network systems
DCSE Program is specifically designed for technicians that install and service Dell products.
- Certify knowledge and skills of Dell Services and ensure DCSE Certified technicians are dispatched to customer sites to provide product installation and service
- Comprehensive technical training prepares technicians for certification
- Achieve 100% match between the DCSE Certified technician list with technicians dispatched to provide installation and service
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty toward Dell products, as measured by continually meeting defined Customer Experience metric targets
- Create and maintain market recognition that Dell offers world class capabilities to consistently provide its customers throughout the world with the highest quality product support and service
- Deliver timely, accessible and relevant training for the Associate DCSE level.
Comp TIA A+® Certification
Comp TIA A+ certification validates the latest skills needed by today’s computer support professionals. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification recognized by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers. Comp TIA A+ confirms a technician’s ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
Comp TIA A+ ensures the right people have the right skills. While many of the essential skills are universal, there are additional skills required to support the needs of businesses. By offering alternative validation paths for specific job scenarios, Comp TIA A+ gives individuals the ability to grow their careers in a certain area, and employers the flexibility to choose the validation that best fits their needs.
The Comp TIA Network+
The Comp TIA Network+ Exam certifies that the successful candidates knows the layers of the OSI model, can describe the features and functions of network components and has the skills needed to install, configure, and troubleshoot basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols.
CNA provide companies direct support for software users in various work environments including professional offices and small businesses, work groups or departments, and corporate information services (IS).